Originally Posted by dave mosley

...,stay away from sailing anarchy.com, those guys are a bunch of A-holes".

Hi Dave,

Like many other things in life there is a choice and you don't have to click on the thread... Experience being the teacher here, the Drill Baby Drill thread should have taught you that lesson... As a fiend of mine once said, "religion, politics, and the queen are not to be discussed at the supper table." This and previous threads are a prime example of this philosophy.

Though I do agree with you on the fact family should be left out of, there are a few that use this style in conversation to get a reaction… For them it is their only form of communication and for this we have the ignore feature... sort of like the Safe Place from micro aggression's... except we don't have play doh, psychologist, pillows, soothing music and an understanding, sympathetic staff. We just don’t have to deal with their shite and can continue a discussion with those that want to act like adults.

Lastly, regarding Sailing Anarchy... from that forum I have made some great friends both in the US and abroad.... AAMOF got a chance to go sailing in Germany a few years back along with some great recommendations for travel,and have a standing invitation for the same in France, Finland, and Amsterdam. I have received some great information on "how tos'" on topics outside of sailing… Along with some great travel, cooking, etc… tips.. There is a pretty good brain trust over there you may want to tap into it.. Saying there all a bunch of assholes is like saying all liberals are idiots… or all conservative morons.. not true… but I will acquiesce that the Pareto principle does come into play….

Have a great Thanksgiving and I hope you can get on the water... we are!!!!

Last edited by Ventucky Red; 11/23/16 08:18 PM.