Originally Posted by Ventucky Red
Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb

I would also posit that for every responsible firearm enthusiast, there might be 2 "gun nuts" who see ownership as some form of empowerment. It's these twerps that cause most of the bad reputation.

I prefer my Schutzhund trained Belgian Maloniose and baseball bat...

I have no desire to own a gun... That said.. with 911 response times being more that 10 minutes.... and with a larger number of psychopaths and sociopaths running around... I have no qualms with those that do..

Ever see what a well trained K-9 can do in five minutes?

any facts behind this.... or just news reports on the TV that you naturally filter as pschopath attack.

Case in point... Have there been any acts of domestic terrorism in the last two weeks?

well.... if you shoot and kill one of two Indian engineers.... you could call that an increase in pschopaths and sociopaths that warrant conceal carry .... domestic anti muslim terrorism.... hate crimes against people of color.... or right wing terrorism.

Pick your filter.

This would be a normal issue in social research... what is abnormal are the laws which prevent data collection that score gun use, no matter how they are used.

crac.sailregattas.com