Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Clinton's 19 and D.C. 62% to her 38%.
Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trumpís 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.
But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trumpís California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.
So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.
This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.
The Democratic party is at its lowest point since the Civil War! Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? Now that January 20, 2017 has come and gone, the Republican Party has:
1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.