Doctors: We could not create a leader more dangerously MENTALLY ILL than Donald Trump

“If we could construct a psychiatric Frankenstein monster,” Dr. Gartner said. “we could not create a leader more dangerously mentally ill than Donald Trump. He is a paranoid, psychopathic, narcissist who is divorced from reality and lashes out impulsively at his imagined enemies. And this is someone as you said who is handling the nuclear codes.”

“I would argue to my colleagues that those who don’t speak out,” Gartner said. “are being unethical. If we have some knowledge and understanding about the unique danger that Donald Trump presents through our psychiatric training and don’t say something about it, History is not going to judge us kindly.”

“He lies because of his sociopathic tendencies that Dr. Gartner was talking about,” Dr. Dodes said. “He lies in the way anybody who scams people does. He’s tried to sell an idea or a product by telling you something that is untrue. … There is also the kind of lie he has that in a way is more serious; that he has a loose grip on reality. We can say that because he lies about things that aren’t;t that important. … I think what that indicates is that he can’t stand an aspect of reality that he doesn’t want. So he rejects it. His grasp of reality, his attention to reality is loose, an extremely dangerous trait in a president. It actually makes him unqualified.”

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach