Originally Posted by hobie1616
Guess What, Iowa Cop Killer Was ‘Troubled Loner.’ There’s A Lot Of Those!

Greene was ejected from a high school football game after taunting black audience members and waving a Confederate flag at them because they hadn’t stood for the National Anthem.

Todd? Chumley? Sparky?

Ya know MIkee, I've also actually read about why allegedly he was upset at those two cops.
Usually however, the mainstream media usually leaves that part out.
If it is true, neither one of us was there.
I didn't hear he waved the confederate flag b/c some black didn't stand for the anthem however.

Either way,
#1. - I never would have brought an Confederate flag into the stands, etc. Much to your amazement, I can't ever remember owning anything with a confederate flag on it, or a confederate flag, etc. But your mentality no doubt thinks I probably manufacture them.
#2- I think the cops more than likely tried to keep the peace, and could see that this move (if true, may have been), was not an intelligent one, and removed him and his flag.
Of all the 'true' conservatives I've ever known, none of them have been the least bit 'racially predjudice'.

Funny how the party that kept blacks from voting, and kept schools segregated, and is/was the party of the KKK is: ? It sure wasn't the Republicans.

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

'Long Live the Legend of Chris Kyle'