Originally Posted by Todd_Sails
I was listening to Sheriff David Clark on the drive to work this morning, he's guest hosting a morning show.
Yep- one of the few Democrats I'll vote for, as I live in his county.
So, now I'm also llistening atr work on I heart radio! You should listen to him, now on 1130 AM readio- Milwaukee, or listen to the posd casts.
Sharp guy- When he talks, I listen.

Of course you'd listen to him Todd.

Clarke has proposed that about 1 million people should be sent to Guantanamo Bay if they use”jihadi rhetoric” online.

He has referred to the Black Lives Matter movement as “Black Lies Matter.”

Clarke doesn’t believe police brutality is a problem and rails about the “war on police.”

He favors riots to aid Donald Trump but is anti-protest when people are against him.

Terrill Thomas, 38, was found dead in a Milwaukee County Jail cell on April 24, nine days after being arrested in connection with a shooting. Other inmates heard Thomas beg for water in the days before he died, the Journal Sentinel reported in July. Fellow inmates told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel corrections officers shut off the water in Thomas’ cell for the six days before his April 24 death. The jail officers refused the inmates’ warnings that Thomas was sick and in dire need of drinking water, the inmates said.

Yet another person has died at the Milwaukee County Jail, the facility overseen by Sheriff David Clarke, an avid Donald Trump supporter. This time, it was a newborn baby.

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a former inmate at the facility claims that a guard laughed off her request for medical attention as she went into labor in her jail cell in July. Thirty-year-old Shadé Swayzer has since filed a notice of claim against the jail alleging that the facility’s staff is responsible for her child’s death, her attorney said Wednesday. Swayzer, who was about nine months pregnant at the time of the incident, is seeking $8.5 million in damages.

He's your kinda guy Todd. Just don't get thrown into his jail.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach