Originally Posted by David Ingram
Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger
I get a serious kick watching the far left freak the phuck out because Trump is now president.

What confuses me is why democrats are so up in arms about a Democrat being President.

Let me stop you right there Kellyanne Karl, there is no way you're going to hang the dumpster fire known as Trump on the democrats. You guys bought into his rhetoric and believed he gave **** about anyone other than himself. He is all yours sunshine!

You guys? No f-ing way would I piss a vote away for someone as far left as a republicunt, so that really rules out the democrats. I voted Johnson, but he's not nearly the libertarian he claims to be.

Donald Trump has been a registered Democrat most of his adult life. Changing a label shortly before an election changes nothing.

I wouldn't fret too much. I'd bet he won't complete a full term. Impeachment is a stretch, but him just quitting is a strong possibility. If the republicunts couldn't get slick willy out, no way will a bunch of whiny snow flake democrats get an impeachment to stick.

(edit)-. Bitch did you really unfriend me on Facebook because of this election?

Last edited by Karl_Brogger; 01/23/17 07:28 AM.

I'm boatless.