Originally Posted by Ventucky Red
^^^^^^^^^^^

Inciting violence to swing an election... now now Mikie... The good Doktar Geobbels would be very proud of DNC....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks

In Los Angeles, hate crimes against Latinos had increased by 69 percent

Robbery of a Muslim student at San Diego State University by two men who “made comments about President-elect Donald Trump and the Muslim community”, before stealing her purse, rucksack and car.

Maha Abdul Gawad said she was shopping in a local Wallmart on Wednesday when another woman approached, pulled off her hijab and said: “This is not allowed anymore, so go hang yourself with it around your neck not on your head.”

“We have two kids wearing Trump shirts pull a hijab off a Muslim girl today at school. OSS [out-of-school suspension] for five days. “When asked why? ‘Because she’s about to get kicked out anyway and we won.’”

A woman in Delaware described overhearing four white men near her at a petrol station discussing Mr Trump’s victory and “how they’re glad they won’t have to deal with n*****s much longer”.

“One walked over to me and said ‘how scared are you, you black b****? I should just kill you right now, you’re a waste of air’,” she wrote.

“Then another guy steps forward and shows me his firearm. He says: ‘You’re lucky there’s witnesses or else I’d shoot you right here.’ I have called the police.”

Natasha, a student from the Christian Baylor University in Texas, said she was walking home from a class when a man shoved her off the pavement.

“He said ‘no n*****s allowed on the sidewalk’. I was shocked, I had no words,” she said in a video posted on social media.

“Another guy said ‘dude, what are you doing? That’s not cool’. The guy said: ‘I’m just trying to Make America Great Again’.”

“As they sped their truck up on me, they rolled their window down and yelled: ‘F*** you n***** b****,” she wrote.

“Trump is going to deport you back to Africa'. In my 33 years of live, I’ve never had blatant racism shown to me than in that moment.”

‘I can’t wait until Trump asks us to rape your people and send you back over the biggest damn wall we’re going to build. Go back to hell, wet back’.

“After saying all of that, he threw the water in his cup in my face, gave me the middle finger, and ran off.

Real cute huh Schwartz? Being a goat roper should give you plenty of license to Make America Great Again with a little A&B or theft. Put on your favorite **** killers and trophy belt, set your pickemup truck to rolling coal and make America safe again. You can do it Kunt-n-Paste!

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach