Originally Posted by H17cat
Rumor has it that Obama, is setting up an effort to take down Trump. If you want to know how that turns out, read "Liberty's Last Stand"

"Barry" does not fare well.

Obama? seriously? The dude's been on a serious and well documented vacation since just about the day after the inauguration. I'm afraid nobody is to blame but Trump himself for this mess.

Nobody is making him sign executive orders that flaunt with the constitution

Nobody is making him sign executive orders that he hasn't even read.

Nobody is making the Whitehouse officials issue wildly conflicting statements four times just hours apart from each statement.

Nobody is making his administration post different copies of executive orders to the White House website that are different from what was legally submitted.

Nobody is making them release executive orders without a thorough review with the responsible departments and building an action plan for implementation.

Nobody is making him and his staff toy with direct and obvious conflict of interest issues hocking wares and personal business dealings on multiple occasions.

Nobody is making Trump attack the US intelligence people that are talking about his Russian ties instead of simply talk about the non-existence of his ties and stop doing things that give the appearance of Russian ties (like standing up for Russia repeatedly... or carrying on a completely different approach than the harsh language he directed at Obama for his reaction to a similar Russian fly-by last September).

No democrat made Flynn have documented discussions with Russians about sanctions before he was in office.

I could go on...but my point is, you don't have to be left or right to see that this administration is not off to a great start of their own volition. You're really going to have to lay out a detailed case that this is somebody elses fault.

And let me remind you, we're only in week 4 of 208!

Jake Kohl